We always strive to provide our clients with a first-class service from start to finish and aim to produce a quality surface either by hand or machine. At Sanmet there is no job too large or too small. We have successfully completed contracts in excess of £1million pounds for local authorities and major national contractors.
We are local authority approved contractors with over 35 years' experience in all aspects of surfacing works from highways to footpaths.
Our client list includes:
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Kirklees Metropolitan Council
- City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Wakefield Council
- Leeds City Council
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- Derbyshire County Council
- Mansfield District Council
- City of York Council
Our capabilities include:
- Appointed Principal Contractor
- Traffic management
- Road planing
- Waste removal
- Kerbs and drainage
- Supply and laying of all types of bituminous products
- Road markings (white lining)
All highways are carried out in compliance with the Specification for Highway Works and British Standard 594987:2015 and in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual.
Surfacing materials are supplied to meet the requirements of:
- BS EN 13108
Contracts are allocated to a dedicated project manager. All work activities are carried out and fully documented within our integrated management systems for:
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality management systems
- National Highways Sector Scheme 16
Also meeting the requirements of:
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental management systems
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational health and safety management systems
Sanmet also undertakes groundwork and construction of roads, footpaths, industrial estate and housing development, car parks and many other civil engineering projects for house builders, local authorities, business and industrial clients and project management companies.
Some of our clients include:
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- Liberty Speciality Steels
- East Midland Civil Engineering
- North Midland Contruction PLC
- Hobson and Porter
- Engie Regeneration Limited
- Henry Boot
- Galliford Try
With extensive experience in all groundwork and surfacing disciplines, we are confident we can offer our clients sound advice and surface solutions. Individual projects need to be surveyed and assessed and we will appoint our own site manager to advise on construction plans and groundwork. If you want a reliable contractor to take a look at your next project, talk to Sanmet first.
Our highly experienced team can help design your driveway and layout exactly to your requirements and current specifications, using modern colours to enhance a property’s look and value where required. To receive your free, no obligation estimate please contact the office from 9am-4pm (Monday-Friday) on 01302 750407 where we will be happy to arrange a visit.